Home Loans – helping you get into the great Australian dream
Home ownership is becoming more and more difficult in our major cities, particularly for young people. Thankfully, the dream is still possible. We’ve helped hundreds of clients secure loans for their first property and our team of property and loan experts can do the same for you.
There is a misconception out there that you should wait until you save a deposit before meeting with a loans expert but this isn’t so. If you think that one day in the future you would like to buy a home, we recommend that you come and see us sooner rather than later. We can help you:
- determine what sort of deposit you should be saving for
- create a savings plan that will help you achieve the above goal
- explore options outside of saving for a deposit (e.g. partnering up with a family member who is willing to guarantee your loan)
- decide where to buy
- decide what sort of property buy
- develop a property portfolio over time
- secure a loan that suits your individual needs
Our main message is this: property ownership IS possible for young people. As with everything in life it simply requires a planned approach.
We pride ourselves on thinking outside the box when it comes to home ownership so that young people get to secure their place in the property market. We consider things like:
- helping you buy in collaboration with a friend or family member
- assisting you and your parents navigate the guarantor process
- providing advice on buying an “entry level” property rather than your dream family home
- helping you make an alternative investment in the short term so that you can buy a property further down the track
Our on-staff property experts are committed to securing the best mortgage for you. We work with a variety of reputable lenders and we work hard to make sure that they are offering the best possible deal for you.
Our service doesn’t end once you have purchased your property. Post-purchase we can also assist with:
- property settlements
- tax benefits and deductions associated with purchasing a property
- tax benefits and deductions associated with owning a property
- subsequent property purchases
- recommendations around investment properties
- tax benefits and deductions associated with renting out your property
At Rising Tide we firmly believe that it is possible for everyone, no matter what their age and stage, to own their own home. Come and talk to us to learn how.